Scintillating Stimulations of My Mind

This is just a rather random notebook of any thoughts I might have while surfing the internet or something like that...I forge--oooh look! Fruit. Anyways...enjoy this rather brilliant masterpiece. *sleeps*

Name:
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Warrior-poet, 1337, legend. These are but a handful of names recently given to me by my peers. Worshipped in certain tribes in the Amazon and Guatemala, I am the very embodiment of awesome in this (and most others) plane of existence.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Inspiration can do wonders...domo arigatou guzai masu H***i-chan!!

Well, here are the bare facts...I was simply sitting at my seat...minding my own business, when a blast of vibrations going straight to my ear drums catch me off guard. The next thing I know, I am writing like a machine on cyber-steroids...unable to stop, visions of a powerful world spurring me on, I was in a trance. And if you're reading this [which has a 90% probability of never happening], arigatou.

Well, here is a small excerpt of what I have so far written...most of it is quite essential to the plot...and due to my extreme paranoia about my work, I have decided not to grace this page with anything further. Well, enjoy!

------------X----------

“Well, the charade is up Samus my friend. May I enter the hanger now?” he asked, as if asking a dear friend of several years.

“Why not? It’s not like it’s your first time…and knowing you, it surely won’t be your last.” Bellowed Samus, his face still bloated and red from the side-splitting bout of laughter he had just recovered from.

Samus turned around and went over to the little panel at the side of the heavily-guarded hanger. He nonchalantly inserted his Level-1 key into the small aperture and turned it. There was a faint click, and then where there was a discoloured wall merely seconds ago, revealed itself to be an intricate doorway, as the discoloured tiles slid and slipped over each other and moved aside, revealing a small passageway meant for small deliveries and personnel, the passage walls were lined with gold, a resource found aplenty in the Kingdom of Aracos.

Samus, having done his little favour, turned back to Ray and spoke, in a very serious tone: “Make sure you aren’t caught, or it’ll be my job.”

“I won’t. I promise.” Ray coldly replied. He never took favours for granted.

As Samus returned to his usual position in front of the passageway, Ray slowly slipped into the passageway, making sure that nobody saw him enter. As he walked cautiously through the dimly-lit catacombs that were the maintenance passages, and finally emerged into the other side, his feelings changed from those of caution into those of child-like wonder, an emotion lost to him in recent years. Forgetting Samus’ advice, he gazed into the largest airship he had ever laid his eyes upon.

-------------X------------

Well, that's it for now. Be sure to see the rest of this in a bookstore near you.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home