Scintillating Stimulations of My Mind

This is just a rather random notebook of any thoughts I might have while surfing the internet or something like that...I forge--oooh look! Fruit. Anyways...enjoy this rather brilliant masterpiece. *sleeps*

Name:
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Warrior-poet, 1337, legend. These are but a handful of names recently given to me by my peers. Worshipped in certain tribes in the Amazon and Guatemala, I am the very embodiment of awesome in this (and most others) plane of existence.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

A PASSIONate Video

Well...just downloaded the 'Passion' Music Video by Utada Hikaru, and I must say, it was well worth the time invested. The animated sequence in the beginning tantalized all but my most amorous senses and of course...our intrepid singer looked as gorgeous as ever! The imagery in the video was up to par, sans the final thirty seconds with the horses...which came out of no where. Truth be told... I would have preferred it if they cut out the wild stallion part completely...it ruined the magic of the 'Blue-world'.

The video also gave me the biggest scare I have had since about...well, quite a substantial amount of time! Why? Let us simply say that Utada Hikaru videos and dancing harems do not mix. Of course...as always, our respected artist who has more integrity than any other singer since time was not there to dance with the aforementioned dancing girls...thank god! Not meaning to say that she can't dance or would look awful dancing...but if you have seen more than two of her videos...you will know what I mean.

Also...I loved the use of digital handycams in the video...very refreshing.

As always...amazing video. Keep it up.
Ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shampad said...

Of course not.

But I found the video...and this post was about the video, not the song.

But I will give credit where credit is due...le chupacabra found the link to the song. But i found the 175 MB uber-high quality video! [well worth the download (^_^) ]

Amazing song tho...but of course, if you've been following my blog...you'd know that by now. ('_^)

And goat-boy...how bout a link to this blog from your one eh? I would highly appreciate it...(^_^)

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home