Scintillating Stimulations of My Mind

This is just a rather random notebook of any thoughts I might have while surfing the internet or something like that...I forge--oooh look! Fruit. Anyways...enjoy this rather brilliant masterpiece. *sleeps*

Name:
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Warrior-poet, 1337, legend. These are but a handful of names recently given to me by my peers. Worshipped in certain tribes in the Amazon and Guatemala, I am the very embodiment of awesome in this (and most others) plane of existence.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

Well...it is far from the crescending echo of time that is 'New Year' [how quaint] in Bangladesh. But I figured that it was a new year somewhere in this blue sphere of pain and ecstasy.

So, if you live in those parts where it is New Year already...go drown in some alcohol you hedonistic piece of inflammable luck. For those of you who are reading this after the new year has arrived and the mother, father, first cousin and awkward grandparent of hangovers is upon you: shame on you.

You should be sending me colourful and expensive gifts instead of lugging yourself around in your 2 bedroom apartment/palatial estate with slaves at every room.

And for those of you I have yet to specify or simply all of humanity:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home