Scintillating Stimulations of My Mind

This is just a rather random notebook of any thoughts I might have while surfing the internet or something like that...I forge--oooh look! Fruit. Anyways...enjoy this rather brilliant masterpiece. *sleeps*

Name:
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Warrior-poet, 1337, legend. These are but a handful of names recently given to me by my peers. Worshipped in certain tribes in the Amazon and Guatemala, I am the very embodiment of awesome in this (and most others) plane of existence.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Greatest Picture of ALL TIME!!11!!one!11!!

OMG!!!!

This picture is t3h r0x0rz i swear!! You guys have GOT to see this...this is totally amazing and shit so go now!!

*edit*-Due to the unprecedented number of hits this blog is getting...that picture might be unavailable for a moment or two. PLease just wait 5-10 minutes to see it.

IT ROCKS! (^_^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home