Scintillating Stimulations of My Mind

This is just a rather random notebook of any thoughts I might have while surfing the internet or something like that...I forge--oooh look! Fruit. Anyways...enjoy this rather brilliant masterpiece. *sleeps*

Name:
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Warrior-poet, 1337, legend. These are but a handful of names recently given to me by my peers. Worshipped in certain tribes in the Amazon and Guatemala, I am the very embodiment of awesome in this (and most others) plane of existence.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Link fix to picture post below.

Well...I suppose a few problems were faced when clicking on the totally comatose-inducing link I put up on my last post.

Thus, therefore and hence, I have decided to dote upon you puny mortals by supplying you with another link that is sure to fix any and all problems you might have had with the amazing link below.

The link does not fix broken marriages and or brain disfunction. Regardless of what your mother's sister's husband's barber's second-cousin's best friend's mother's brother's son's nephew's teddy bear Binky says.

P.S-Morons. (You'll get it after clicking on the link)


Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home